Our Safe Shade range of structures all use 340gsm commercial grade custom made shade sails and are maufactured to last 15 - 20 years. Constructed using extra strong seatbelt edge webbing and sold with a 10 year UV warranty on the shades and a 10 year anti-corrosion warranty on the steel columns, these structures are designed for safety and manufactured to last.
- 50mm (2) Sail Shade World colour keyed seatbelt edge webbing. Unaffected by moisture and natural temperature extremes and a superior solution when compared with the usual turned and sewn border offered by other manufacturers.
- Premium grade 340gsm heavy duty commercial knitted fabric.
- Double lock stitched, UV stabilized fabric and thread, high density polyethylene.
- Blocks up to 98.8% of harmful UV rays.
- Corners feature marine grade 316 stainless steel D-rings.
- Available in 14 contemporary colours
- Easy to clean with a mild detergent and a hose.
- Colourfast, will not rot, develop mildew, shrink, fray or tear
Our sail shades built to last, and offer a simple cost effective shade solution. For a relatively small investment the benefits are.
- Sail Shades are manufactured from non-permeable fabrics, offering water resistance. In a light shower our shades will diffuse the rain and keep the environment underneath reasonably dry.
- Fabric offers up to 98.8% protection from harmful UV rays, providing a cool area beneath for children and adults to use safely without the risk of sunburn.
- Shade sail fabric “breathes” to allow hot air to disperse upwards, keeping the area beneath the shade cool.
- Unlike other permanent structures, shade sails can be installed and demounted easily, although the Safe Shade Range of Shade Sail Structure are structurally engineered to remain in place all year round.
- A well designed shade sail can be a stylish way to add an extra room and can add practical, and financial value to your home or outdoor space.
- Our shades are easy to maintain, and as long as they are cleaned and re-tensioned on a regular basis, they should remain stylish and strong for years to come.
Our shades are extremely versatile and can be used for a wide range of applications, for example:
- Providing shelter and privacy for your outdoor space
- Offering an ambient and stylish al fresco dining environment, with instant impact. When combined with our plug and play lighting, you're good to go in no time at all.
- Safe and practical shelters for covering children’s play areas and sand pits
- Purposeful outdoor classrooms. Combine with our artificial turf and you have a dry and practical surface too!
- Dramatic and fun outdoor amphitheatres.
- Meet & Greet Shelters