Sail Shade Material Certifications Overview
Sail Shade World are very aware of the importance of providing the very best quality product and substantiating those claims. This page is designed to give you access to all the test results.
From the Gale Pacific Synthesis™ range we offer different shadecloths to suit differing needs and applications.
TOTAL RECYCLABLE: Synthesis™ shadecloth is totally environmentaly friendly and since the shade fabric is 100% LEAD & PHTHALATE FREE it can be completely recycled!
ULTRA VIOLET PROTECTION: Synthesis™ shadecloth is UV tested to the, world accepted Australian standard, AS 4174-1994
FLAME RETARDATION: We offer Synthesis™ "SAFRShade™", certified in the FRANCE, USA, UK and GERMANY.
- NFPA 701 Standard Methods of Fire Tests for Flame Propagation of Textiles and Films, 2010 Edition developed by National Fire Protection Association
- Flammability per California Administrative Code Title 19 Section1237.1
- ASTM E 84-11a
- BS 7837: 1996 - Test method BS 5438: 1989 Test 2B
- Baustoffklasse B1 nach DIN 4102 & Baustoffklasse B2 nach DIN 4102
- Durabilité du classement (NF P 92-512 : 1986). Classement M1