A stainless steel turnbuckle ensures you achieve the required tension when installing your semi-permanent shade sail.!!<
- Extended Length: 300mm (11 inches)!!<
>!!Compressed Length: 200mm (8 inches)!!<
>!!Material: 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel
- To ensure adequate tension, allow 300mm gap between the edge of your shade sail and your fixings.
- Tension your shade sail by winding the central thread in on each turnbuckle by 100mm on each corner, reducing it's length to 200mm or 8 inches.!!<
- 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel will not readily corrode, rust or stain with water as ordinary steel does. It is not fully stain-proof, most notably under low oxygen, high salinity, or poor circulation environments. Stainless steel is used where both the properties of steel and resistance to corrosion are required.
- Regular maintenance is required and recommended that threaded joints are lubricated to prevent galling. Galling may occur where stainless steel parts are forced together, the oxide layour can be compromised causing the parts to cold weld together.