A stainless steel turnbuckle is ideal for ensuring the required tension to ropes and wires connecting your sail shade.
- Length: 8 Inches (200mm) when compressed
- Guage: 8mm
- Turn the centre section to adjust your tension.
- Made of 316 marine grade stainless steel
A stainless steel turnbuckle ensures you achieve the required tension when installing your semi-permanent shade sail.!!<
316 marine grade stainless steel shade sail tension fixing
- Extended Length: 300mm (11 inches)!!<
>!!Compressed Length: 200mm (8 inches)!!<
>!!Material: 314 Marine Grade Stainless Steel
- To ensure adequate tension, allow 300mm gap between the edge of your shade sail and your fixings.
- Tension your shade sail by winding the central thread in on each turnbuckle by 100mm on each corner, reducing it's length to 200mm or 8 inches.!!<
- 314 Marine Grade Stainless Steel should be protected with an coating, such as light axle grease.
- Regular maintenance is required and recommended that threaded joints are lubricated to prevent galling. Galling may occur where stainless steel parts are forced together, the oxide layour can be compromised causing the parts to cold weld together.
- Regular maintenance is required and it is recommended that threaded joints may be lubricated to prevent galling. This scenario may occur where stainless steel parts are forced together, the oxide layer can be scraped off, causing the parts to cold weld together.